i8 Limited provides a contract machining service delivering precision machined components and assemblies to OEMs and first tier suppliers in many industry sectors.
Operating in Coventry, UK, the company employs a highly skilled workforce and uses a variety of modern machine tools to provide a high quality, cost effective service to its customers.
Our aim is to exceed customer expectations, provide the opportunity for personal development, within a safe working environment, for our employees, contribute to environmental sustainability and prevent pollution.
The senior management of the business with the full participation of our staff operate an integrated management system which is documented and designed to meet the requirements of:-
- ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 for Quality Management;
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management;
- BS OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health & Safety.
Our commitment is to:-
- Comply with Customer requirements;
- The prevention of occupational injury and ill health;
- The prevention of pollution;
- Comply with applicable legal and other requirements relating to the operation of our business.
We are committed to a policy of continuous improvement in all areas of our business; we set objectives and targets which are reviewed at our management review meetings, in respect of:-
- Occupational Health & Safety.
This Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Policy is communicated to all members of our workforce, the latest version is displayed on notice boards at all of our locations, it is shown to all visitors and made available to all interested parties via our website.
Our Senior Management Team is responsible for this Business Operating Policy which is reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation.